maipoly.edu.ng is the official website for applying for MAIPOLY post UTME admission form for 2022/2023. MAIPOLY post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming MAIPOLY post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic, Geidam, P.M.B. 1020 Geidam, Yobe State.|
|Available Form||MAIPOLY post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of MAIPOLY post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of MAIPOLY post UTME admission form, MAIPOLY post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as MAIPOLY post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select MAIPOLY as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the MAIPOLY portal.
Are you interested in the MAIPOLY post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will MAIPOLY post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – MAIPOLY Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for MAIPOLY post UTME form?
A – Log on to MAIPOLY portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is MAIPOLY post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of MAIPOLY post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of MAIPOLY post UTME admission form?
A – MAIPOLY post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about MAIPOLY post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the Polytechnic. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to MAIPOLY are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for MAIPOLY Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected MAIPOLY as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for MAIPOLY.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for MAIPOLY post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
MAIPOLY post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for MAIPOLY Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via MAIPOLY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1: Applicants should visit the school’s website and fill out the required information.
STEP 2: Make a payment invoice.
STEP 3: Make a payment at any bank by using the payment invoice.
STEP 4: Confirm your payment on the payment gateway.
STEP 5: Fill out all of the required information on your application.
STEP 6: After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip.
General Post UTME Instructions
- It is suggested that applicants accurately upload their O’level results and current passport photos to the portal. In the case of O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are authorized.
- Print a copy of your application because if you don’t, your application will be incomplete.
- Applicants are recommended to read the O’level requirements of their programmes and select the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- MAIPOLY recognizes WAEC, NECO, as well as NABTEB O’level exams.
- Applicants who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to change to the relevant course and be accepted for admission.
- Only candidates who chose the institute as their first option and scored 120 or higher on the 2022 UTME are allowed to register.
- Applicants should carefully complete the online form, following ALL directions, as any mistakes will be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of papers, resulting in disqualification.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Applicants are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the Polytechnic.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is yet to be announced.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the polytechnic’s approved steps in applying for MAIPOLY post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards MAIPOLY post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.