Modibbo Adama University of Technology school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of MAUTECH postgraduate admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. MAUTECH PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at MAUTECH and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for MAUTECH postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about MAUTECH PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of MAUTECH PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of MAUTECH PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past MAUTECH PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to MAUTECH postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The MAUTECH format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to MAUTECH PG form after which I will make available, MAUTECH postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for MAUTECH postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on MAUTECH PG Admission Form
Q – Is MAUTECH postgraduate admission form 2023/2024out?
A – MAUTECH PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for MAUTECH PG admission form?
A – MAUTECH PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is MAUTECH PG admission form?
A – Cost of MAUTECH PG admission form is Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000.00) only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for MAUTECH PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificate are eligible to apply for MAUTECH postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for MAUTECH PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of MAUTECH PG admission form?
A – MAUTECH PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Modibbo Adama University of Technology postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
MAUTECH PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to MAUTECHPG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for MAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form
- Candidates must have passed at Credit level in at least live departmental relevant subjects including English language and Mathematics.
- Where required by Department/School Postgraduate Committee, a candidate may be required to sit for and pass a qualifying examination either before approval of his/her registration or at any appropriate state of his/ her programme
- Graduates of MAUTECH or any other recognized University with at least a Third-Class Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of the Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least a Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale) pass in relevant Discipline.
- Holders of other professional qualifications which may be acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University.
- In special cases candidates, maybe admitted after passing such tests, exam, as may be prescribed by a Department/School.
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME
- Holders of first Degree of MAUTECH with at least a Second Class Honours in relevant subjects.
- Holders of equivalent qualifications from other recognized Universities
- A Candidate with a third class honours degree or HND with Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale) maybe eligible if either:
- He/She has good relevant Postgraduate Diploma with Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point style),
- He/She passes any prescribed qualifying examination for admission.
Doctor of Philosophy
- Candidates who hold a Master’s Degree of MAUTECH with CGPA of 3.50 (on a 5-point scale) or 60% and above
- Candidates with equivalent qualifications from other recognized Universities.
DURATION OF PG PROGRAMMES:
Postgraduate Diploma Programme by Course Work and Project Report › Full-Time: 2 Semesters 12 Calendar Months
Master’s Degree Programme by Course Work and Thesis or Project Report for MBA and MPA.
Full-Time Master’s Degree
- Minimum duration: 3 Semesters or 18 Calendar Months
- Maximum duration: 6 Semesters or 36 Calendar Months
Ph.D. Programme by Course Work and Thesis. (Full-Time)
- Minimum Duration: 6 Semesters or 36 Calendar Months
- Maximum duration: 10 Semesters or 60 calendar months.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic sessionand a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessionsand a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessionsand a maximum of five.
How To Apply for MAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form
Prospective candidates should visit MAUTECH school of postgraduate website at www.mautechspgs.university and follow the outlined steps below;
Step 1 – You are to create a your account. Do so by clicking https://mautechspgs.university/register
Step 2 – After creating your account, login with your email [or phone number] used during your account creation in obtaining an application PIN for at the rate of 15,000 naira (fifteen thousand naira)
Step 3 – Login to your Account and fill the online application form for the programme of your choice and submit. Do not forget to review your application and adhere to applicable instructions before submitting your application.
Step 4 – Print two copies of the application form.
Step 5 – All documents are to be sent in duplicate to the address in (step 6).
Step 6 – You are required to fill the online Transcript Request Form complete it and send it to their previous institutions and make a THOROUGH ARRANGEMENT with their previous institutions to forward copies of their transcript along with the Transcript Request Form completed to “The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies at Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola”.
- Please be informed that without your transcripts you application form will not be processed.
- All candidates are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application (and future interactions with SPGS) through which information can be sent.
- The School of Postgraduate Studies also requires an applicant to have a mobile number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent. Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes regularly for update.
Click ⇒ HERE to start your application.
MAUTECH PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The closing date for submission of all duly completed forms is 30th November, 2022.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the MAUTECH PG admission form for 2023/2024 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.