Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of MOUAU postgraduate part time admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. MOUAU PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at MOUAU and must have met the PG part time admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for MOUAU postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about MOUAU PG part time admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of MOUAU PG part time admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of MOUAU PG part time admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past MOUAU PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to MOUAU postgraduate part time admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The MOUAU format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to MOUAU PG form after which I will make available, MOUAU postgraduate general part time admission requirements, how to apply for MOUAU postgraduate part time admission form.
FAQs on MOUAU PG part time admission Form
Q – Is MOUAU postgraduate part time admission form 2022/2023 out?
A – MOUAU PG part time admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for MOUAU PG part time admission form?
A – MOUAU PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is MOUAU PG part time admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for MOUAU PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for MOUAU postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for MOUAU PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of MOUAU PG part time admission form?
A – MOUAU PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike postgraduate part time admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
MOUAU PG part time admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the part time admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike postgraduate part time admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to MOUAU PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for MOUAU Postgraduate part time admission Form
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, or other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semester and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for MOUAU Postgraduate part time admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your applications
Step 1- Candidate visits www.mouau.edu.ng
Step 2- Candidate clicks on the “Post Graduate Application” button.
Candidate should please read the advertorial which will guide him/her on the courses available for study, and their requirements. Once candidate is sure that s/he meets the requirements of desired course and the availability desired course, then candidate should click on the “Proceed to Post-Graduate Application form” button.
Step 3- Candidate fills PG Application form and submits.
N/B: please ensure you fill form correctly. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO ENTRY MODE, PG MODE AND PROGRAM.
Step 4- A PG Application Number (PAN) is auto generated on the system.
Please take note of your PAN Number as it will be required after payment to fill the second part of the form.
Step 5- Candidate is led to pay application fee.
HOW TO PAY ON REMITA:
Step 6- Student’s details shows up on the Application fees platform. There is a tab labelled ‘Pay/paid via’, candidate should click on the drop down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
Step 7- Remita link is now displayed. Candidate should click on the “Make Payment” button. The Remita payment secured platform shows up.
Step 8- Candidate details are displayed and candidate is required to confirm email. Content in this field should be same as content in field labelled “Payer’s Email”. S/he can either do Internet Banking, Pay with ATM Cards or Pay physically at the any Bank
- If candidate is paying with internet banking, s/he should select Internet Banking Option and his/her bank and click on Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, s/he clicks on the “Proceed to Internet Bank” option, signs in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment.
A payment receipt is sent to registered email address.
- If candidate is paying at local bank branch, s/he should equally select Internet Banking Option and select ANY Bank, click on Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, candidate clicks on the “Print Invoice” option, prints this invoice page and proceeds to any bank for payment, after which a payment receipt is issued to the candidate at the bank.
- If candidate is paying via ATM card, (Master or VISA cards ONLY), s/he should click appropriate card type, and enter card details. A payment receipt is sent to registered email address.
P.S: If you are paying online (Internet Banking or via ATM cards), ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
Step 9- Once payment is successfully concluded, candidate visits www.mouauportal.edu.ng
Students Admission Process >> (clicks on the slider button until s/he gets to tab labelled PG Regular) >> PG Regular >> (Now select your appropriate program, Masters, PHD or PGD).
Step 10- Candidate is required to enter the PAN Number which was generated after the initial form was filled and is the ID against which payment was made. If payment was successful, candidate will be led to fill the second part of the Application Form.
Step 11- Candidate is required to completely fill the PG application form in detail
Note: Some fields are prefilled based on first form filled.
Step 12- Candidate submits and can take print out after executing the Submit button. System sends copy of submitted forms to candidate’s email for records.
Click HERE to start your application process..
MOUAU PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The management has announced that the closing date is 1st of December 2022. All forms must be submitted on or before 11:59PM.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, PG part time form 2022/2023? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.