nasedu.online is the official website for applying for NASE post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. NASE post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this enables students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming NASE post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Nigerian Army School of Education (NASE), Ilorin|
|Available Form||NASE post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of NASE post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains the cost of NASE post UTME admission form, NASE post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as NASE post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select NASE as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the NASE portal.
Are you interested in the NASE post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will NASE post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – NASE Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can I apply for the NASE post UTME form?
A – Log on to NASE portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is NASE post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of NASE post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of NASE post UTME admission form?
A – NASE post UTME screening form closing date is 5th August, 2023.
The above are the FAQs on Nigerian Army School of Education (NASE), Ilorin post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You should be clear about the NASE post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application processes required to apply for their post UTME form so that new and prospective applicants can readily comprehend the Institution’s requirements. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Nigerian Army School of Education (NASE), Ilorin post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to NASE are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for NASE Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected NASE as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for NASE .
Meeting the above requirements automatically makes you eligible for applying for NASE post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
NASE post UTME application form requirements are what I have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for NASE Post UTME Admission Form
Step 1. Eligible Applicants are to visit the College Edu-Portal via http://nacestmkd.edu.ng
Step 2. Go to Prospective Students’ Module and select ‘New Applicant’.
Step 3. Select “Create Account” to fill the displayed form using JAMB Registration Number as Username and Password, use valid E-mail Address and Phone Number(s), as required.
Step 4. Click on “Sign Up” to submit the account.
Step 5. Re-login as “Returning Applicant” and click on ‘Generate Reference’ to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
Step 6. Select either ‘Print’ to get a hardcopy of the PIN and proceed to any commercial bank using REMITA platform to make payment, OR Make Payment’ for direct online payment using ATM Debit Card.
Step 7. Return to the Login page as “Returning Applicant” to query the payment made.
Step 8. Complete the POST-UTME Screening Form online with correct Information, upload a passport-size photograph and other necessary documents, as required.
Step 9. Preview the page to ensure all information provided are correct.
Step 10. Click “SUBMIT”
Step 11. Print out the Completed Form with other evidence of payment and proceed to the College Admissions Office for further Instructions.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants must provide their O’level results as well as updated passport photos to the portal. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- NASE accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review their program’s O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Institution.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
The above are the Institution’s approved steps in applying for NACEST post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Institution will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is 5th August, 2023.
That’s all you need to know as regards NASE post UTME/DE screening form. If you encounter any challenge during your application process please feel free to reach out to me via the comment section below and I will respond accordingly.