This is to inform the general public that NOHIL school of post-basic Nursing application forms for 2022/2023 academic session is out therefore applications are now being received from suitably qualified persons for admission into Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos popularly known as NOHIL for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We have under-listed the admission requirements, available programmes under this level of Nursing, duration of courses, cost of application form, how to apply and fill the form and most importantly, application closing date and interview date for all candidates.
Kindly note that the purchase of NOHIL school of post-basic Nursing application forms for 2022/2023 academic session can be carried out online, applicants are to visit the office physically for the forms. See below on where to purchase the form.
NOHIL School of Post-Basic Nursing Admission Application Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
Duration & Courses.
DURATION: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November, 2020
COURSE: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects etc.
Applicants must posses the following admission requirements to be eligible for the purchase of NOHIL school of post-basic Nursing application forms for 2022/2023 academic session;
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one year post registration experience is required.
Accommodation: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply For National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi Application Form
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS, with payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5, 000:00)
Mode of Payment:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit remita.net
- Click on “pay a federal government agency”
- For name of MDAS fill in National Orthopaedic hospital, Igbobi
- Services rendered: click on “Others”
- Description: Fill in Residency training programme
- Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
- A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi Admission Form Closing Date
The management has announced that all completed admission forms should be submitted on or before 8 weeks of this advertisement.
- Monday, 25th June, 2020 (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS) ORTHOPAEDIC & ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING
- Tuesday, 26th June, 2020 (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 1) AS SHORTLISTED
- Wednesday, 27th June, 2020 (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 2) AS SHORTLISTED
Venue: Conference Hall, National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi
CANDIDATES ARE TO COME ALONG WITH THEIR ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL CREDENTIALS TO THE INTERVIEW AS FAILURE TO DO SO MEANS AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
Hope the above information was helpful? if you still have any question as regards NOHIL school of post-basic Nursing application forms for 2022/2023 academic session, kindly get back to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
To get latest news as regards colleges of health technology and schools of Nursing in Nigeria, their application forms, school fees and other related events, you can subscribe for free to schoolings.org and stay updated.