Obafemi Awolowo University – OAU Postgraduate school fees for fresh full-time and part-time students 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the school authority. The school fees are for all postgraduate programmes offered in OAU.
All prospective PG students who have successfully completed their first degree and want a postgraduate certification are hereby advised to go through the OAU Postgraduate School fees schedule before payment is made.
The table below itemizes the OAU Postgraduate School fees schedule for new students only for 2023/2024 academic year. The fees as seen below do not include acceptance fee, accommodation fee, ICT fee and library fee. It is an estimate of fee payable for fresh PG students irrespective of your programme. OAU prospective PG students are therefore advised to read through to get all vital information needed in paying their fees on time.
OAU postgraduate school has revealed that late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time could lead to the student’s inability to seat for their respective examinations.
Upon reading of this information, you would be clear about the following;
- OAUPostgraduate school fees for Masters students 2023/2024 Academic session.
- OAUPostgraduate school fees for PHD students 2023/2024 Academic session.
- OAUPG school fees for PGD, Masters and PHD students 2023/2024 Academic session.
- OAUPG acceptance fee for all freshly admitted students.
OAU POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE FOR NEW STUDENTS 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
All freshly admitted students of OAU postgraduate school are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2023/2024 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
OAU postgraduate school fees varies from programme to programme. For a fresh postgraduate student, aside payment of acceptance fee, OAU postgraduate school fees is between 100,000 – 250,000 Naira. per semester. Here is a complete breakdown of the school fees and all compulsory fees and charges below.
- A) POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA
- PGD Programmes – 120,000
- Information Tech. Policy & Regu. – 250,000
iii. Electronics & Tele. Comm. – 400,000
- B) PROFESSIONAL MASTERS
- Architecture/MFA – 100,000
- LLM/MILR/M.ED/SOC.SCIENCE – 120,000
iii. MPA/M.SC./LG/MIR – 122,000
- Dental Health, Public Health – 160,000
- MGIS & Remote Sensing – 200,000
- Managerial Psy. Tech. Management – 170,000
vii. Telecom. Eng. Telecomm – 600,000
viii. Science & Env. Design & Mangement – 270,000
- MBA Regular – 150,000
- MBA Executive – 400,000
- C) ACADEMIC MASTERS/M.PHIL
- Business Admin. & Accounting – 120,000
- Education, Arts, Soc. Sci. & Others in Admin – 120,000
iii. EDM – 120,000
- Dentistry – 130,000
- GIS & Remote Sensing – 180,000
- Science – 120,000
vii. Agric, Pharmacy, Tech – 130,000
viii. Clinical Sci. & Basic Medical – 150,000
- D) PH.D. PROGRAMMES
- Business Administration and Accounting – 170,000
- Law, Arts, Educ. Social Sciences and Others in Administration – 200,000
iii. Science 2- 20,000
- Agric, Pharmacy, Tech and EDM – 220,000
- College of Health Science – 250,000
This information is for fresh PG students only. Kindly be reminded that there are other fees to pay during registration. Be careful not to pay money to any individual claiming to be a staff or agent of OAU. If you do so, you do at your own risk.
We would appreciate if you could share with us, any extra information gotten from the school in the process of your registration as this would be helpful to other fresh students in the next academic session.
Do you want to chat with an admin? If you have any question as regards the subject matter, simply scroll down to the comment section as seen below, send your questions and we shall respond in no time.
Also to get latest news and update on OAU postgraduate schools and happenings around Nigeria, you can subscribe to our blog.