Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery application form for 2020/2021 academic session is out and applications are currently being received from suitably qualified candidates for admission.
Below are the admission requirements and eligibility requirements for all interested applicants.
OGUN STATE SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
OGUN STATE SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULE
*Examination date will be communicated to applicants later.
* Examination holds at Nursing School Idi-Aba Abeokuta.
* Applicants are to come with their photo-card printed from the portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OGUN STATE SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION 2020/2021
* Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
* Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
* Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
OGUN STATE SCHOOL OF NURSING Form Closing Date
The management has announced that all completed admission forms should be submitted on or before 21st August, 2020.
Examination date will be communicated to applicants later.
i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
All enquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY
IMPORTANT NOTICE: A LOST OR MISPLACED PIN WILL NOT BE REPLACED.