The scheme of work for Physics for SS3 (Senior Secondary schools one) in Nigeria has been made unified as approved by the ministry of education. Being unified means all schools be it private or government-owned are to adopt the same scheme as it is approved for preparing students for Physics exams in the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
The government-approved scheme of work for SS3 Physics for all topics is now available on our platform. This unified (used in all states) scheme of work covers all topics ranging from first term to third term which starts with introduction and revision of the previous term, midterm breaks, revision, examination, and vacation.
The SS3 Physics scheme of work government-approved subjects for all primary schools in Nigeria makes this scheme of work very important. It is the government revised scheme for all topics for SS3 Physics and it is applicable to all states. That is, schools (Private and government-owned) operating in all states in Nigeria are advised to make use of this scheme of work as it contains the approved curriculum.
Physics is a compulsory subject because they form the core foundation of development for students in secondary school level up to the higher institution. It is required amongst other subjects as an important subject combination in JAMB.
The SS3 Physics scheme of work seen here is the latest revised unified scheme of work according to the Ministry of Education. It is applicable in all states, it is the approved scheme for all Senior Secondary school levels that must be compulsorily adopted by all schools in Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Anambra, Delta state and all states in Nigeria be it private or public schools because it is from the scheme of work that WAEC questions in Physics are curled out from.
The government-approved SS3 Physics scheme of work here, states all the topics to be treated and how they should be taught. Teaching students in secondary schools require deep explanation and practical examples, that is, teachers need to be more practical in their teaching. Nowadays, audio-visual means are now being adopted by majorly private schools in teaching SS3 Physics as it helps the students better assimilate and recollect what has been taught.
SS3 Physics scheme of work here also highlights the time frame given to cover each subject because it is the government’s directive that all schools finish the academic session within the same time frame hence the need to cover all topics within the stipulated period which is usually within 11 to 12 weeks.
The government-approved scheme of work for SS3 Physics is the same as the scheme of work used by all states. Say, for instance, the federal government-approved scheme of work SS3 Physics is the same as the scheme of work used in the southern, eastern, and northern part of Nigeria.
In this post, we shall cover the followings:
- The government approved a unified scheme of work for SS3 Physics for 2022
- The unified scheme of work for Physics for SS3 (2022)
- Govt. approved scheme of work for SS3 Physics for all 36 states in Nigeria including the FCT, Abuja.
- Government-approved scheme of work for SS3 Physics first term.
- Government-approved scheme of work for SS3 Physics 2nd term.
- Government-approved scheme of work for SS3 Physics 3rd term.
Having listed the available SS3 Physics scheme of work for 2022/2023 academic session, I will be providing the full scheme below. All you need to do is identify the subject you need and make do with the information for your personal consumption.
Government Approved Scheme of Work for SS3 Physics 1st Term to 3rd Term 2022/2023 Session
PHYSICS SCHEME OF WORK 2022 – FIRST TERM
- The electromagnetic spectrum and dispersion of light
- Gravitational fields
- Electrostatic fields; capacitors
- Direct current circuits, resistance, and resistivity
- Electrochemical cells, E.M.F, internal resistance, and circuits
- Principles of electrical mensuration (shunts, multipliers, bridge circuits)
- Electrical work, energy, and power;
- Conduction of electricity through liquids (electrolysis)
- Magnetism and magnetic fields
- Electromagnetic induction
PHYSICS SCHEME OF WORK 2022 – SECOND TERM
- Alternating current (a.c) circuits
- Atomic models, atomic spectra, and the uncertainty principle
- Gas-tube electronics; electronic emissions and their applications.
- Semi-conductor electronics
- Technological applications of Physics (1); Uses of machines, power transmission in mechanical systems, maintenance.
- Technological applications of Physics (2); Energy, dams, power stations, satellites in
I hope this has been helpful, especially for school owners, teachers, parents, and guardians who need it for the personal tutoring of their wards. The SS3 Physics scheme of work 2022 is government approved for all subjects taught at the elementary stage (primary school) for 2022 so if you have any questions as regards the subject matter please feel free to reach out to me via the comment section below and I will respond accordingly.