Teaching kids in nursery and primary section can be somewhat cumbersome. Many Tutors have searched online for the approved and updated lesson note for Primary 1 mathematics for 2022 but are still yet to get their hands laid on reasonable material. Teaching kids with images enhances their learning and assimilation, it also helps them retain and memorize what is being taught in class.
This post contains the complete mathematics lesson note for primary 1 students. If you are a parents, guardian or Tutor, this piece of vital information is for you. Here you will get all you need to know as a tutor, all the required topics and objective of the lesson note for mathematics for primary 1 pupils.
Please note that the lesson note is curled out from the government approved scheme of work. So you can do your verification as well as compare the mathematics scheme of work for primary 1 and the lesson note for primary 1 mathematics as seen on the free PDF file made available towards the end of this post.
BEHAVIORAL OBJECTIVES: At the end of the lesson, Pupils should be able to do the following under listed:
- Sort and classify numbers of objects in a group or collection.
- Identify number of objects in a group or collection.
- Count correctly up to 5.
- Recognize that the symbol 0 stands for nothingness;
- Read the number 0
- Write the number 0.
- Sorts and classify numbers of objects in a group or collection.
- Identify number of objects in a group or collection
- Recognize 10 as a group.
- Uses idea of place value limited to tens and units.
- Identify and read correctly the numbers 1-99.
- Write correctly the numbers 1-99.
- Identify ½ and ¼ using concrete objects and shapes
- Add two whole numbers from 1 to 3 with sum less than 5.
- Add two or three whole numbers from 1 to 8 with sum not up to 10.
- Add two or three numbers from 0 to 9 with sum not greater than 18.
The above are what is expected of a primary 1 pupil to know and be able to solve with ease. The primary 1 mathematics lesson note here is graphically aided so it makes it easier not just for the kids but for the teachers too.
I have made the primary 1 mathematics lesson note available in a PDF format for free download without any extra cost as this would ease the passage of knowledge from teachers to students without hinderances. It is a my little way of giving back to the educational sector where I belong.
All you need do is click the download button below to get the PDF file of the mathematics lesson note for first term. 2nd and third terms are equally available.
Primary One (1) Mathematics Lesson Note 2022
To get the updated primary 1 mathematics lesson note for 2022 please see the download button below. You can save to your personal device so it can be accessed anytime.
DOWNLOAD PRIMARY 1 MATHS LESSON NOTE PDF File
I hope the above has helped? Please feel free to ask questions as regards the government approved primary 1 mathematics lesson note for 2022 if you have any and I will be glad to assist.
Kindly make use of the share button below so others can gain from this vital piece of information.