pti.edu.ng is the official website for applying for PTI post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. PTI post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming PTI post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, P.M.B 20, Effurun. Delta State.|
|Available Form||PTI post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of PTI post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of PTI post UTME admission form, PTI post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as PTI post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select PTI as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the PTI portal.
Are you interested in the PTI post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will PTI post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – PTI Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for PTI post UTME form?
A – Log on to PTI portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is PTI post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of PTI post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of PTI post UTME admission form?
A – PTI post UTME screening form closing date is 3rd July 2023.
The above are the FAQs on Petroleum Training Institute Effurun post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about PTI post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the Polytechnic. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to PTI are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for PTI Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected PTI as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for PTI.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for PTI post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
PTI post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
PTI Effurun Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above, can apply for the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening
- The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
PTI ND Available Courses
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How To Apply for PTI Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via PTI undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1 – Visit pti.edu.ng
Step 2 – Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post UTME SCREENING
Step 3 – Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
Step 4 – This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
Step 5 – Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
Step 6 – After the payment of N2, 000.00 which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to screening” “under Admission menu”.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password and click Login.
Step 8 – Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
SCREENING VENUE: The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the Portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, then send an e-mail to email@example.com stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the
- Each candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and e- mail address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by an applicant at the point of
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained from the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng For technical support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08126971127. For further enquiries on admissions send an email to email@example.com or call 08012767021, 08023295684, 08028798994, 08082494883, and 08062190657.
For technical support, kindly an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Click HERE to start your registration.
Post UTME Screening Date
The screening exercise will take place from 10th – 12th July 2023.
PTI Effurun Post UTME Admission Form Closing Date
Online application will start from Monday, 29th May 2023, and end on 3rd July 2023. Late registration starts from 3rd July 2023 to 7th July 2023.
That’s all you need to know as regards PTI post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.