salemuniversity.edu.ngis the official website for applying for SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form for 2022/2023. SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Salem University, Lokoja.|
|Available Form||SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME form||Five thousand (5,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form, SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME minimum cut off mark, and the application portal for successful candidates as well as SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select SALEM UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the SALEM UNIVERSITY portal.
Are you interested in the SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – SALEM UNIVERSITY Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME form?
A – Log on to SALEM UNIVERSITY portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form is 5,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form?
A – SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Salem University, Lokoja post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Salem University, Lokoja post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to SALEM UNIVERSITY are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for SALEM UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected SALEM UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for SALEM UNIVERSITY.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for SALEM UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via SALEM UNIVERSITY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1 – Log on to the university’s admission portal to start your application process.
STEP 2 – Enter the details required for your application by the university and upload your O’level result. Make sure the entered details are correct else it will affect your admission greatly.
STEP 3 – Make payment for the form with your debit card or through a bank transfer.
STEP 4 – Submit your application form and then, proceed print the completed form to be submitted on screening day. Screening test is computer based.
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- SALEM UNIVERSITY accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is on.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards SALEM UNIVERSITY post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.