Various schools of nursing in Nigeria are beginning to roll out their 2020/2021 admission forms for interested nursing aspirants. Akwa Ibom state school of Nursing has followed suite hence the management hereby uses this medium to inform the general public that School of Nursing Akwa Ibom State Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out and applications are currently being received from suitably eligible candidates for admission into Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing programme for 2020/2021 academic session.
Admission Requirements Into School of Nursing Akwa Ibom State
To be qualified for admission into Akwa Ibom state school of Nursing basic nursing programme, candidate must meet the following admission requirements below:
- Must have obtained his or her WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting results is accepted though it will be for May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2020 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- Candidates with NABTEB results can equally apply but note that it cannot be combined with any other aside NABTEB results.
- Age Requirements: To be qualified for Akwa Ibom school of Nursing basic nursing programme, the candidate must be at least 16 years of age and above to be eligible.
Upon meeting the above requirements, candidates becomes automatically eligible to apply for Akwa Ibom school of Nursing basic nursing programme.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme
Registration Commences from Monday 17th June to Friday 5th July, 2020 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Saturday 20th July, 2020.
AISSNBN Admission Form Closing Date
The management has announced that all completed admission forms should be submitted on or before 5th July, 2020.
Hope this information is well understood? if you have any questions as regards School of Nursing, Akwa Ibom basic nursing programme for 2020/2021 academic session, kindly get back to us via the comment section and we shall respond accordingly.