The lesson note for SS1 Chemistry second term is now available for Tutors, parents, guardians and students who have been searching for an accurate and updated 2023 note.
Please note that the second term lesson note is curled out from the Chemistry approved scheme of work for Senior Secondary school. So you can do your verification as well and compare the second term lesson note for SS1 Chemistry as seen on the free PDF file made available towards the end of this post.
The SS1 Chemistry lesson note for second term is in line with the 2023 SS1 Chemistry scheme of work for the term. This means the SS1 Chemistry lesson note is tailored towards achieving the aim and objective for the subject as mandated by the ministry of education.
Below is The Chemistry Scheme of work from which the Chemistry SS1 second term lesson note was drafted from:
SCHEME OF WORK
- Revision of last terms work
- Gaseous state and gas laws: State of matter, kinetic theory of gases, applications of kinetic theory of gases, and phenomena to illustrate kinetic theory of matter
- Gaseous state and gas laws: Boyle’s laws, Charles’ law, general gas law and ideal gas law
- Gaseous state and gas laws:Gay- Lussac’s Law and Avogadro’s
Law, Graham’s law of diffusion, Molar volume of gases- Avogadro
number and the mole, concept, Dalton’s law of partial pressure
- Standard Separation Techniques for mixtures: compound and
mixture, separating a mixture of two solids, separating a mixture of an
insoluble solid and a Liquid, separating a soluble solid from a liquid
- Standard Separation Techniques for mixtures:separating a soluble
Solid from a liquid, separating a mixture of two or more liquids,
- Mid – term break and holiday assignment
- Standard Separation Techniques for mixtures:Floatation, Frostation
(Froth flotation), Pure and impure substances, Test for purity
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to understand the following concepts:
- Gaseous state and gas laws
- Standard Separation Techniques for mixtures
The above are what is expected of a SS1 student to know and be able to understand with ease. The SS1 Chemistry second term lesson note here is aided with graphics so it makes it easier not just for the students but for the teachers too.
I have made the SS1 Chemistry second term lesson note available in a PDF format for free download without any extra cost as this would ease the passage of knowledge from teachers to students without hinderances. It is a my little way of giving back to the educational sector where I belong.
All you need do is click the download button below to get the PDF file of the Chemistry second term lesson note for second term.
SS1 Chemistry second term Lesson Note 2023
To get the updated SS1 Chemistry second term lesson note for 2023 please see the download button below. You can save to your personal device so it can be accessed anytime.
DOWNLOAD SS1 2ND TERM CHEMISTRY E-NOTES new DOC File
I hope the above has helped? Please feel free to ask questions as regards the Chemistry approved SS1 Chemistry second term lesson note for 2023 if you have any and I will be glad to assist.
Kindly make use of the share button below so others can gain from this vital piece of information.