The management of SUNNAH COE has announced that the admission form for 2023/2024 is now out. SUNNAH COE admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this enables students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming SUNNAH COE NCE admission form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the NCE admission form
|Institution||Sunnah College of Education Bauchi|
|Available Form||SUNNAH COE post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of SUNNAH COE post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains the cost of SUNNAH COE post UTME admission form, SUNNAH COE post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as SUNNAH COE post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select SUNNAH COE as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the SUNNAH COE portal.
Are you interested in the SUNNAH COE post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will SUNNAH COE post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – SUNNAH COE Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can I apply for the SUNNAH COE post UTME form?
A – Log on to SUNNAH COE portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is SUNNAH COE post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of SUNNAH COE post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of SUNNAH COE post UTME admission form?
A – SUNNAH COE post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Sunnah College of Education Bauchi post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You should be clear about the SUNNAH COE post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application processes required to apply for their post UTME form so that new and prospective applicants can readily comprehend the Institution’s requirements. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Sunnah College of Education Bauchi post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to SUNNAH COE are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for SUNNAH COE Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected SUNNAH COE as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for SUNNAH COE .
Meeting the above requirements automatically makes you eligible for applying for SUNNAH COE post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
SUNNAH COE post UTME application form requirements are what I have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for SUNNAH COE Post UTME Admission Form
To successfully apply for the form via SUNNAH COE undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form
Step 1: https://sunnahcoebauchi.edu.ng/index.php?p=studentlogin Enter your JAMB No and your aggregate UTME Score as your password
Step 2:Click Initialize Account You will need to provide a functional Email and Mobile number, as you will be communicated through these medium, change your password as well, before you generate your Invoice If you have Initialized your application already:
Step 3:Enter your Application No. & your password (created during Initialization of Account Earlier) and press continue application to login.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants must provide their O’level results as well as updated passport photos to the portal. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- SUNNAH COE accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review their program’s O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Institution.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the Institution’s approved steps in applying for SUNNAH COE post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Institution will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards SUNNAH COE post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Have you gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.