Taraba State University, school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of TASU postgraduate admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. TASU PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at TASU and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for TASU postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about TASU PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of TASU PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of TASU PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past TASU PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to TASU postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The TASU format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to TASU PG form after which I will make available, TASU postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for TASU postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on TASU PG Admission Form
Q – Is TASU postgraduate admission form 2023/2024 out?
A – TASU PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for TASU PG admission form?
A – TASU PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is TASU PG admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Taraba State University, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000) Only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for TASU PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for TASU postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for TASU PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of TASU PG admission form?
A – TASU PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Taraba State University, postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
TASU PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Taraba State University, postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to TASU PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for TASU Postgraduate Admission Form
- Candidates for Postgraduate Studies into Taraba State University must have obtained at least (5) credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASC/NECO/NABTECH/GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidates applying for the M.A, M.Ed., and M.Sc. degree in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least Second Class Lower Division in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates for PhD in any programme of the Taraba State University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (3.50 points).
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a University degree with a minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of lower credit.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semester and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for TASU Postgraduate Admission Form
A nonrefundable application fee of (N15,000:00) should be paid to Taraba State University account via University Payment Portal https://www.tsuniversity.net/pay/ click on application form PGD, PG, (Masters) & PhD.
Please note that all candidates applying for admission are required to request their former/previous institutions to forward either soft or hard copies of their academic transcripts to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Taraba State University Jalingo.
The application portal will be opened for a period of (8weeks) from the date of this advertisement. Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their application forms within this period.
TASU PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The closing date for submission of all duly completed forms is yet to be announced by the management of the university. Admission is still open for application.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Taraba State University, PG part-time form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.