tau.edu.ng is the official website for applying for THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Thomas Adewumi University, Oko-Irese, Kwara State.|
|Available Form||THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form, THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY portal.
Are you interested in the THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME form?
A – Log on to THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME admission form?
A – THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Thomas Adewumi University, Oko-Irese, Kwara State post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Thomas Adewumi University, Oko-Irese, Kwara State post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
- Interested candidates should visit the Admission Portal to start their registration, click on “save and continue”.
- In the next page, pay for your application form, then click on “submit”
- Print completed form, it will be requested on the day of screening.
- Candidates will be required to apply for change of institution through JAMB and come along with the slip
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- Candidate must obtained a minimum score of 160 in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidate must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply but will be required to present the acceptable qualifications before matriculation.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference
- The registration for the online screening exercise is on.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is 21st September, 2022.
That’s all you need to know as regards THOMAS ADEWUMI UNIVERSITY post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.