The management of TopFaith University, Mkpatak wishes to inform all fresh and prospective candidates that newly got admitted into TopFaith University that the school fees for 2021/2022 is out. Upon release of TopFaith University’s admission list, candidates are always in a haste to confirm if they have been admitted which in turn increases their quest for the school fees payable by new students.
TopFaith University’s school fees for fresh students is very important especially for freshers as this could prevent you from participating in the semester examination which is why you are expected to pay as and when due.
In this Post I will be providing you with the school fees payable by newly admitted students irrespective of the course offered. Also the payment procedure will be explained further for students who wish to pay their tuition fee immediately. However, you could bookmark this page so as to easily track the procedures involved in paying TopFaith University school fees as approved by the management of the university.
TopFaith University school fees amount is not so different from the previous academic session except there is a need for review which is solely at the discretion of the university’s senate. More so, checking procedure payment of TopFaith University school fees for 2021/2022 academic session is not different from the method used in checking for the previous academic session. Before going into details on the exact TopFaith University tuition fee payable by fresh students, I will be listing and giving answers to all the frequently asked questions on TopFaith University’s school fees by both past and current students and candidates as this would be of great benefits for all who are in need of this information.
Upon completion of this post, readers ought to be clear about the following;
- TopFaith University school fees for 2021/2022 academic session
- TopFaith University Acceptance Fee for new students only
- TopFaith University Examination fee for new students
- TopFaith University Hostel Accommodation fee
- And a host of other compulsory charges
Just go through the table below and you would be clear as to what is required by the school authority on fees payments.
TOPFAITH SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE FOR FRESH STUDENTS 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
The followings are the charges all students of Topfaith University Mkpatak need to pay as freshers or first-year students.
- Tuition/exam/registration fee of N472,000 per session (First and second semester)
- Hostel Accommodation fee of N185,000
- Utility Fee of 75,000 Naira per session
- ICT Development fund of N25,000)
- Labs/workshop/studio fee of (N40,000)
- ICT training fee – N30,000
- Virtual library – N15,000
- Wireless internet – N15,000;
- Matriculation – N15,000
- Identification Card fee – N15,000
- Results verification is N5,000
- TMC & Vision 10-2022 kit fee – N15,000.
- EDS fee – N6,000 across board
- College Dues – N2,000.
- Field trip – N7,500
- Caution Fee – N25,000
- Book – N15,000
- Medical deposit – N10,000
- Medical Test – N15,000
- Lab coat and tool for Engineering students – N25,000 (Engineering students); while students of
- Lab coat and tool for Biochemistry, Microbiology and Industrial Physics/Maths students – N7,000
Please note that TopFaith University’s school fees for fresh and returning students is paid every session and not per semester and payment of the school fees must be carried out only via TopFaith University’s portal. On no account should you pay your fees via any agent of platform except the university’s portal.
Please note that all questions as regards TopFaith University school fee schedule for freshers 2021/2022 academic session should be directed via the comment section.
Kindly help others by sharing this information to others using the share buttons below.