tops.edu.ng is the official website for applying for TOPS post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. TOPS post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming TOPS post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Shaki, Oyo State|
|Available Form||TOPS post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of TOPS post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of TOPS post UTME admission form, TOPS post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as TOPS post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select TOPS as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the TOPS portal.
Are you interested in the TOPS post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will TOPS post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – TOPS Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for TOPS post UTME form?
A – Log on to TOPS portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is TOPS post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of TOPS post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of TOPS post UTME admission form?
A – TOPS post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You should be clear about the TOPS post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application processes required to apply for their post UTME form so that new and prospective applicants can readily comprehend the Polytechnic’s requirements. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to TOPS are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for TOPS Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected TOPS as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for TOPS.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for TOPS post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
TOPS post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for TOPS Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via TOPS undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1 – Register to create an application account. For Post-UTME candidates you will be required to provide your JAMB registration number. Also ensure you enter valid Email and Mobile number
Step 2 – Pay the Application fees online
Step 3 – Complete and submit the application form. Print a copy of your application and payment receipt
Step 4 – Stay connected to your Email, this portal & the school website for information on date for Pre-Admission Screening exercise
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants should use the portal to upload their O’level results as well as recent passport photos. O’level requirements can be completed in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Applicants should carefully review their program’s O’level criteria and select the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level exams are all accepted by TOPS.
- Those who did not meet the subject/O’level requirements in the UTME should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the suitable programme and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print and keep a copy of the transaction confirmation for future reference.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted at the screening venue.
- Applicants should be one hour prior to the start of the exercise at the screening location.
- To be considered for admission to the Polytechnic, all candidates must complete the online screening activity.
- The registration deadline for the online screening exercise has yet to be declared.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the polytechnic’s approved steps in applying for TOPS post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards TOPS post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.