polyibadan.edu.ng is the official website for applying for TPI post UTME admission form for 2024/2025. TPI post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming TPI post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|The Polytechnic Ibadan, P.M.B. 22, Ibadan, Oyo State.
|TPI post UTME Screening Form
|Cost of TPI post UTME form
|Two thousand (2,000) Naira only
The above table contains cost of TPI post UTME admission form, TPI post UTME minimum cut-off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as TPI post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select TPI as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the TPI portal.
Are you interested in the TPI post UTME form for 2024/2025 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will TPI post UTME form 2024/2025 be out?
A – TPI Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for TPI post UTME form?
A – Log on to TPI portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is TPI post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of TPI post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of TPI post UTME admission form?
A – TPI post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on The Polytechnic Ibadan post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You should be clear about the TPI post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application processes required to apply for their post UTME form so that new and prospective applicants can readily comprehend the Polytechnic’s requirements. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
The Polytechnic Ibadan post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to TPI are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for TPI Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected TPI as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for TPI.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for TPI post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
TPI post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for TPI Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via TPI undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are to visit the application portal to complete the online application form.
Please note that only successful candidates who meet the requirement shall be notified.
You are to ensure you fill in correctly all data required because once the form is submitted, there is no going back on correction of data from the polytechnic’s portal.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants should upload their O’level scores and current passport pictures to the platform appropriately. There are a maximum of two (2) sittings allowed for O’level requirements.
- Applicants who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan as their first choice of institution can also apply, but can only be considered for admission when they make a change to the institution as the first choice on or before 30th October, 2024.
- It is strongly advised that applicants examine their program’s O’level requirements and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must ensure their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website, as those who fail to do so, will not be considered for admission.
- TPI accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Polytechnic.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the polytechnic’s approved steps in applying for TPI post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards TPI post UTME/DE screening form for 2024/2025 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.