UI.edu.ng is the official website for applying for UI post UTME admission form for 2022/2023. UI post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming UI post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||University of Ibadan, Ibadan.|
|Available Form||UI post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of UI post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of UI post UTME admission form, UI post UTME minimum cut off mark, the application portal for successful candidates as well as UI post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select UI as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the UI portal.
Are you interested in the UI post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form.
Q – When will UI post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – UI Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for UI post UTME form?
A – Log on to UI portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is UI post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of UI post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of UI post UTME admission form?
A – UI post UTME screening form closing date is Friday, 13 January 2023,
The above are the FAQs on University of Ibadan, Ibadan post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about UI post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
University of Ibadan post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to UI are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for UI Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected UI as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for UI.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for UI post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
UI post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for UI Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via UI undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
How To Apply For UI Post UTME Screening Form
To apply for UI post UTME, you are to follow the steps outlined below.
STEP 1: Firstly, you will be required to log-in to UI’s admission portal
STEP 2: Use your JAMB Registration Number as your user name and your surname as your password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar.
STEP 3: You will be required to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00. This amount should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account).
- Please note that your Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Payment Methods for UI post UTME Form
You are obliged to make use of any of the payment methods below:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
STEP 4: Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
STEP 5: Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
STEP 6: Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Kindly fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg 33333333UI
- Your Password is your Surname at first login eg Ajamu. Do not use hyphen in your compound names
- If you forgot your password Click here to reset the password
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- UI accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is on the 17th of August 2020.
Click HERE to start your application
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for UI post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is Friday, 13 January 2023.
That’s all you need to know as regards UI post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.