The University of Ilorin Teaching hospital (UITH) post basic Nursing admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out, hence applications have commenced and are now being received from suitably qualified candidates for admission into UITH) post basic Nursing programme into the under-listed Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes.
- Accident and Emergency
REQUIREMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO THE ABOVE POST BASIC NURSING PROGRAMMES
A. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/ SSCE/NECO/ with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- These papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
B. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant ant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
12 Calendar Months, commencing from November, 2020.
Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis.
How To Apply And Register For UITH Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programme
Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Website: https://www.uith.org.ng/portal/
Request application forms must be accompanied with a Non-refundable fee of Five thousand naira (#5,000) only or Fifty US Dollar ($50) for foreign applicants.
This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITVI), Ilorin.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
All completed application forms should be addressed to the office of the Registrar University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilengbe P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin, Kwara State on or before September 31st 2020.
APPROVED INTERVIEW DATES
Dates for the selection (Written and Oral) interview has been fixed as follows:
- Written exanination 4th October, 2020
- Oral interview 6th October, 2020
Kinldy contact any of the underlisted numbers for further enquiries:
a) The Registrar: 08033701842
b) OYELEYE D. I. (MRS)
A&E PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
c) ADEBlYI F. O. (MRS)
PAEDIATRICS PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
d) SEGUN-AGBOOLA B. T (MRS)
NEPHROLOGY PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
Hope the information provided above is well understood? if you have any question(s) as regards UITH post basic nursing programmes and how to apply, kindly reach us through the comment section or our contact us page and we shall be glad to assist.
Good luck in your application.