The University of Abuja school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of UNIABUJA postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. UNIABUJA PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at UNIABUJA and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for UNIABUJA postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about UNIABUJA PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of UNIABUJA PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of UNIABUJA PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past UNIABUJA PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to UNIABUJA postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The UNIABUJA format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to UNIABUJA PG form after which I will make available, UNIABUJA postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for UNIABUJA postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on UNIABUJA PG Admission Form
Q – Is UNIABUJA postgraduate admission form 2022/2023out?
A – UNIABUJA PG admission form is out and the online application has begun.
Q – How can I apply for UNIABUJA PG admission form?
A – UNIABUJA PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is UNIABUJA PG admission form?
A – Cost of UNIABUJA PG admission form is twenty thousand, five hundred naira (N20,500.00) only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for UNIABUJA PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificate are eligible to apply for UNIABUJA postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for UNIABUJA PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of UNIABUJA PG admission form?
A – UNIABUJA PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on The University of Abuja postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
UNIABUJA PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
The University of Abuja postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to UNIABUJAPG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies into University of Abuja must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE
- (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidate applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
- A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B”
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- NOTE: PhD, candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal
- Candidates applying for a master’s degree in Economics should have a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic sessionand a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessionsand a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessionsand a maximum of five.
How To Apply for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form
Candidates who are interested in applying for the postgraduate forms are to follow the approved application guidelines below;
Step 1 – Visit the Official University Portal at www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng (https://www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/).
Step 2 – Click on Postgraduate School to apply online.
- Mix-up in the application by applicant will attract other charges, multiple applications are to be paid for and forms filled separately, Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g. selecting M.Phil. instead of M.M.Sc. or Ph.PhD.).
- A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme.
- Statement of Result for (4) years and above shall not be accepted for admission (applicants should therefore obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies).
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Click HERE to start your application.
UNIABUJA PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The application portal will be open for a period of Six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement (30th November, 2022). Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their application forms within this period.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the UNIABUJA PG admission form for 2022/2023 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.