University of Calabar, Calabar school of part time studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of UNICAL part time admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. UNICAL form is made available online for candidates interested in running a programme at UNICAL and must have met the part time admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for UNICAL application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about UNICAL part time admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of UNICAL part time admission form, the application procedure, duration of all programmes, cost of the form and the closing date of UNICAL part time admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past UNICAL part time applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to UNICAL part time admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The UNICAL format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to UNICAL part time form after which I will make available, UNICAL general part time admission requirements, how to apply for UNICAL part time admission form.
FAQs on UNICAL part time admission Form
Q – Is UNICAL part time admission form 2023/2024 out?
A – UNICAL part time admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for UNICAL part time admission form?
A – UNICAL part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is UNICAL part time admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the University of Calabar, Calabar, part time Form at a fee of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only).
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for UNICAL form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for UNICAL part time programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for UNICAL part time application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of UNICAL part time admission form?
A – UNICAL part time form closing date is is has not been announced.
The above are the FAQs on University of Calabar, Calabar part time admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
UNICAL part time admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the part time admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
University of Calabar, Calabar part time admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to UNICAL school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for UNICAL Part Time Admission Form
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of University of Calabar, Calabar, or other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
How To Apply for UNICAL Part Time Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Application is to be carried out only via the university’s website. All forms must be duly and correctly filled.
First Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for University of Calabar C.E.S application form 2022/2023 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the C.E.S application.
Second Method: THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
- E.S application scratch card are available for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties obtaining the e-scratch card receipt:
SELECTED BANKS FOR SCRATCH CARDS CALABAR ONLY
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- Heritage Bank Limited
- FCMB Bank PLC
- Wema Bank Plc
- UBA Bank Plc
- On obtaining the scratch or e-scratch candidates should log on to http://myunical.edu.ngand select “CES Online Application” from the C.E.S menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-scratch card pin or scratch card pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the Form after submission.
UNICAL Part Time Admission Form Closing Date
The closing date for submission of form has not been announced.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards University of Calabar, Calabar, part time form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.