The management of UNILAG has announced the sale of their JUPEB admission form for 2023/2024. UNILAG JUPEB admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME, this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming UNILAG JUPEB form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the JUPEB form:
|Institution||University of Lagos|
|Available Form||UNILAG JUPEB admission form|
|Cost of UNILAG JUPEB form||25,000 naira only|
The above table contains cost of UNILAG JUPEB admission form and the application portal for interested candidates as well as UNILAG JUPEB form closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select UNILAG as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the UNILAG portal.
Are you interested in the UNILAG JUPEB form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form.
Q – When will UNILAG JUPEB form 2023/2024 be out?
A – UNILAG JUPEB form is out and registration is underway
Q – How can i apply for UNILAG JUPEB admission form?
A – Log on to UNILAG portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How To Apply” below)
Q – How much is UNILAG JUPEB form?
A – Cost of UNILAG JUPEB form is 25,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of UNILAG JUPEB admission form?
A – The management has not announced the closing date for the sale of forms.
The above are the FAQs on UNILAG JUPEB form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about University of Lagos JUPEB registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their JUPEB form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
UNILAG JUPEB form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to UNILAG are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for UNILAG JUPEB Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings which include Mathematics and English Language and other relevant subjects to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
DURATION OF JUPEB PROGRAMME
The duration of the programme has been designed to run for a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
S/N. SUBJECT COMBINATION | DESIGNATION
- CRS/IRS – Music – Visual Arts | SFS01
- CRS/IRS – French – Literature In English | SFS02
- CRS/IRS – Igbo/Yoruba – Literature In English | SFS03
- CRS/IRS – History – Literature In English | SFS04
- CRS/IRS – Music – Literature In English | SFS05
- CRS/IRS – History – Igbo/Yoruba | SFS06
- CRS/IRS – Igbo/Yoruba – Visual Arts | SFS07
- CRS/IRS – History – Visual Arts | SFS08
- CRS/IRS – Government – Visual Arts | SFS09
- CRS/IRS – Government – Music | SFS10
- CRS/IRS – Government – Igbo/Yoruba | SFS11
- CRS/IRS – Economics – Government | SFS12
- CRS/IRS – French – Government | SFS13
- CRS/IRS – Government – History | SFS14
- CRS/IRS – Government – Literature In English | SFS15
- Literature In English – Music – Visual Arts | SFS16
- French – Igbo/Yoruba – Literature In English | SFS17
- Government – Music – Visual Arts | SFS18
- Economics – Government – Literature In English | SFS19
- Government – History – Literature In English | SFS20
- Government – Music – Literature In English | SFS21
- Accounting – Business Studies – Economics | SFS22
- Accounting – Economics – Geography | SFS23
- Accounting – Economics – Government | SFS24
- Business Studies – Economics – Government | SFS25
- Business Studies – Economics – Geography | SFS26
- Economics – Geography – Government | SFS27
- Biology – Chemistry – Physics | SFS28
- Biology – Mathematics – Physics | SFS29
- Biology – Economics – Government | SFS30
- Biology – Economics – Literature In English | SFS31
- Biology – Chemistry – Economics | SFS32
- Chemistry – Physics – Mathematics | SFS33
- Chemistry – Economics – Mathematics | SFS34
- Economics – Mathematics – Physics | SFS35
- Mathematics – Physics – Visual Arts | SFS36
- Mathematics – Economics – Geography | SFS37
- Mathematics – Geography – Physics | SFS38
How To Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES e- APPLICATION FORM:
Step 1: Visit the School of Foundation Studies application site on (www.unilag.edu.ng)
Step 2: On the prospective student’s menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
Step 3: Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission. Please note that changes have been made on the previous combinations.
Step 4: Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
Step 5: Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
Step 6: Cost of Application Form (including online practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)) is N25,000.00 (non-refundable)
Step 7: Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
Step 8: Return to the applications site on unilag.edu.ng.
Step 9: Log in with PRN as username and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
Step 10: Complete the application form and print two copies for yourself.
Step 11: Examination pass will be available online a week before the examination date. Print a copy and bring to the examination venue.
UNILAG JUPEB Form Deadline
The management has not announced the closing date for the sale of forms.
That’s all you need to know as regards UNILAG JUPEB/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.