unilag.edu.ng is the official website for applying for UNILAG post UTME admission form for 2023/2024. UNILAG post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming UNILAG post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||University of Lagos|
|Available Form||UNILAG post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of UNILAG post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of UNILAG post UTME admission form, UNILAG post UTME minimum cut off mark, and the application portal for successful candidates as well as UNILAG post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select UNILAG as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the UNILAG portal.
Are you interested in the UNILAG post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will UNILAG post UTME form 2023/2024 be out?
A – UNILAG Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for UNILAG post UTME form?
A – Log on to UNILAG portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is UNILAG post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of UNILAG post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of UNILAG post UTME admission form?
A – UNILAG post UTME screening form closing date is 4th November, 2023.
The above are the FAQs on University of Lagos post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about UNILAG post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
University of Lagos post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to UNILAG are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for UNILAG Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected UNILAG as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course. Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for UNILAG post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
UNILAG post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Admission Form 2023/2024 Session
To successfully apply for the form via UNILAG undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1: All eligible candidates are to log on to University of Lagos website on http://www.unilag.edu.ng/ and click on the Admissions button.
STEP 2: Click on Post-UTME Application button and login with your UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
STEP 3: Generate and print payment advice and visit the nearest commercial bank to make payment. You can as well make use of the online payment method by making use of your active ATM debit card.
STEP 4: Return to UNILAG’s portal to upload your coloured passport photograph and complete the application form. The passport photograph must be in JPEG format and must not be larger than 100KB.
STEP 8: Print Post-UTME Examination Pass otherwise known as your acknowledgement slip
Click HERE to start your application
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST DATE
The management of UNILAG has announced that UNILAG post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 17th October to Friday to 4th November 2023.
Only candidates who participate in the Post-UTME Screening will be considered for admission.
As said earlier, UNILAG post UTME screening form 2023/2024 is out and this is just a perfect guideline on how to apply now that the screening form is out.
All candidates are advised to carefully read and adhere to the instructions.
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- Do not read your questions out during the aptitude test. This will result to disqualification.
- In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
- Use of face mask, face caps, ear piece or head phone during the test is prohibited.
- Candidates should note that they can ONLY LOG IN on their scheduled date and time.
ENQUIRIES: Further clarification may be obtained via email: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216 and 08141656802.
UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management has announced that the post UTME form will commence from Monday, 11th October and close on Friday, 4th November, 2023.
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for UNILAG post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
That’s all you need to know as regards UNILAG post UTME/DE screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.