Osun State University, school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of UNIOSUN postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. UNIOSUN PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at UNIOSUN and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for UNIOSUN postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about UNIOSUN PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of UNIOSUN PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of UNIOSUN PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past UNIOSUN PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to UNIOSUN postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The UNIOSUN format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to UNIOSUN PG form after which I will make available, UNIOSUN postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for UNIOSUN postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on UNIOSUNPG Admission Form
Q – Is UNIOSUN postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 out?
A – UNIOSUN PG admission form is out and the online application has begun.
Q – How can I apply for UNIOSUN PG admission form?
A – UNIOSUN PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is UNIOSUN PG admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Osun State University, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00).
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for UNIOSUN PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for UNIOSUN postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for UNIOSUN PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of UNIOSUN PG admission form?
A – UNIOSUN PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Osun State University, postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
UNIOSUN PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Osun State University, postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to UNIOSUN PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form
- a) All candidates seeking for admission into all the Postgraduate Programmes of the Osun State University must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including English Language and four other relevant subjects, obtained at not more than two sittings, except as otherwise required. Candidates with ‘O’ Level Examination results obtained up till 2017 must present original copies of their certificates for screening as their Statements of Results and/or Result Slips are unacceptable.
- b) Candidates applying for academic Master’s Degree Programmes must have a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes. Candidates seeking admission into Ph.D. Programmes must be holders of Master’s Degree with a minimum score of 60% weighted average or CGPA of 3.50. However, candidates with a minimum score of 55% weighted average and above or CGPA of 3.00 and above may be considered for admission into MPhil/Ph.D. Programmes.
For other general requirements and information, Candidates are requested to visit the UNIOSUN PG website @ https://postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng
For further enquiries on admission, please contact the following numbers: 08035950592, 07030397784 and 08081972154.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semester and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form
To apply, visit https://portal.postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng Application Form cost N10, 000.00 (Ten-thousand Naira Only), payable through the Postgraduate College Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card.
Step 1: New Applicants are to create a Login Account with a valid e-mail address and a password
Step 2: MyPortal Login details would be sent to your e-mail inbox including the activation link. Click on the link, then Proceed and use details sent to you to log in.
Step 3: After login, select your Application Programme Type: Ph.D, MASTER PROFESSIONAL or PGD, then click Select
Step 4: Fill in Short Profile with Applicant Name and Phone Number and Click Create Profile then Continue
Step 5: Click Proceed to Payment. Click Pay and use ATM/Nigeria Debit Cards via Interswitch payment gateway.
Step 6: After successful transactions, click on Return to return to MyPortal to complete your online registration. At each stage, carefully read the Instruction Guide before you fill in details correctly. Always logout from MyPortal.
SUBMISSION OF AN OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
- Please note that submission of academic transcript is a requirement for admission. Candidates who fail to submit their trasncript will not be considered for admission.
- All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
Click HERE to start your application.
UNIOSUN PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The management has announced that submission of admission form closes on the 2nd of February 2022. The management has advised that interested candidates apply early as there would be no extension of closing date for late applicants.
For other general requirements and information, Candidates are requested to visit our website:
For further enquiries on admission, please contact the Secretary, Postgraduate College, Osogbo, via 08035950592, 07030397784 and 08055209322 OR send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope the information provided helps. In case you need to make enquiries, please contact UNIOSUN Postgraduate College as seen in the above paragraph or you can reach me via the comment section below and I will be available to assist.