The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsuka wishes to inform all candidates that obtained the post UTME form and participated in the post UTME test that UNN admission list for 2023/2024 academic session is out. You can now confirm via the university’s portal for results.
If you are just checking UNN supplementary admission list for the first time, I will be guiding you through the steps required for checking your admission list using UNN portal which requires your JAMB registration number.
Oftentimes candidates check the UNN portal for their post UTME score and don’t see or get any message, I will explain what you ought to do if you are faced with such a situation. I need you to go through this post carefully because it contains useful information needed for checking your score on UNN admission list checking portal.
UNN admission list checking procedure for 2023/2024 academic session is not different from the method used in checking for the last session. It is practically the same method however, changes like the academic session and the batches in which the University of Nigeria, Nsuka releases their admission list may be different. However, if you follow the steps outlined below, this should not pose any challenges to you.
Before starting the steps required in checking your UNN admission list, I will be listing and giving answers to all the frequently asked questions about the UNN ’s admission list by past and present candidates that have attempted UNN post-UTME screening exercise as this would be of great benefit for all current and prospective candidates.
Below is the list of FAQs on UNN Admission lists;
Is UNN admission list coming out?
Is UNN admission list out?
How do I check UNN ’s admission list?
How can I know if I have been admitted?
If I pass UNN post-UTME aggregate score will I be given admission?
|FAQs on UNN Post UTME Admission List||Answers to FAQs on UNN Admission Lists|
|Is UNN post UTME out?||UNN admission list for 2023/2024 session is out.|
|Is UNN ‘s admission list out?||UNN admission list is out|
|How do I check UNN ’s admission list?||I have outlined the step-by-step procedure of checking UNN admission list below.|
|How can I know if I have been admitted?||Until you see your name on UNN admission list or JAMB CAPS before you are 100% sure of being admitted.|
|If I pass UNN post-UTME aggregate score will I be given admission?||Passing UNN post UTME test gives you a higher chance of being admitted but note that it is not an automatic admission because there are other factors considered and one of which is the admission quota for the department. The best scores are selected hence the reason for some students missing out on admission despite passing UNN post UTME test.|
|I did not see my score on the portal||You are advised to check UNN portal back after about 3 to 5 days to confirm if all results have been fully uploaded.|
|Will I be given another course if I did not pass the post-UTME but did not meet up to my departmental cut-off mark?||This would be at the discretion of the UNN admission office. Ideally, if you did not score up to the aggregate cut-off mark for your course, you will not be offered admission or given another course except you do a change of course.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions and answers on UNN ‘s admission list.
Now that the admission list is out, I will guide you through the two methods of checking your result via UNN portal;
How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission List
The process of checking your admission list is quite an easy one. Simply follow the steps outlined below using UNN portal only.
USING UNN PORTAL
USING JAMB CAPS
Step 1 – You are to visit JAMB e-Facility Portal.
Step 2 – Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
Step 3 – Upon successfully logging into your profile, scroll downwards and click the Check Admission Status button.
Step 4 – Choose your examination year and input your JAMB registration number in blank space.
Step 5 – Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status.
Congratulations to newly admitted students.
Candidates listed above are required to adopt the following:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal using a JAMB approved CBT Center, if they have not done so, and confirm that the upload has been effected in CAPS. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done.
- All candidates who were provisionally recommended for admission in courses other than the ones they applied to JAMB (Advert/Shopping or Supplementary) should, as a matter of urgency, access JAMB CAPS in an accredited CBT Center and do change of course from their original courses of application to JAMB to the courses recommended, print and drop their admission status from CAPS to the Admissions Office to enable them to be recommended in CAPS which is the only authentic way of gaining admission.
- After complying with 1 to 2 above the candidates should subsequently do the followings:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates are requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
I hope this is well understood? If you have any questions on how to check UNN admission list for 2023/2024 academic session, please feel free to reach me via the comment section below and I will be glad to assist.
Kindly help by sharing this information with others using the share buttons below.