This is to inform the general public that the School of Health Information Management (SHIM), University of Uyo Teaching Hospital (UUTH), Uyo, are currently receiving applications form suitable eligible candidates for admission into her two (2) year course which upon sucessful completion, will lead to the award of National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) in Health Information Management for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
Interested applicants are advised to read the information provided carefully in order to avoid mistakes that could jeopardize their admission process.
Firstly, we have put down the admission requirements into UUTH School of Health Information Management and how to apply for admission into the school.
UUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Requirements.
1) As part of the admission requirement into UUTH school of Health and Information Management, candidates must have obtained the minimum entry requirements of five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Biology or Health Science
- Chemistry or Physics and any other subject
2) Candidates must have attempted the current year JAMB examination. Possession of the National Certificate in Health Information Science obtained from a reputable Institution in addition to the above will be of advantage.
Furthermore, candidate must meet the following entry requirements for the HND programme:
- National Diploma in Health Information Management with a minimum of a lower credit.
- Evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited health institution.
- Candidates with a Pass (GPA 2.00 – 2.49) at the ND level with two (2) or more years post – ND cognate work experience may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
How to Apply for UUTH School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Admission Form
To apply for admission into UUTH (University of Uyo Teaching Hospital), Uyo School of Health Information Management programme, candidate must pay a non-refundable fee of N7,000.00 (Seven Thousand Naira) to the School’s bank account (University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, A/c No: 0049973287) with Sterling Bank Plc.
All completed application forms must be returned with two (2) self addressed envelopes two (2) postal stamps and should reach the office of:
The Head of School
School of Health Information Management
University of Uyo Teaching Hospital,
PMB 1136, Uyo
Akwa Ibom State.
Names of shortlisted candidates for the written and oral interviews will be pasted on the notice boards of the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo one week from the closing date.
UUTH Admission Form Closing Date
There is no specified closing date yet as the management is yet to announce any.
If you have any questions as regards UUTH School of Health Information Management admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck to all candidates.