www.yewacoe.edu.ng is the official website for applying for YEWA COE post UTME admission form for 2022/2023. YEWA COE post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming YEWA COE post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Institution||Yewa Central College of Education|
|Available Form||YEWA COE post UTME Screening Form|
|Cost of YEWA COE post UTME form||Two thousand (2,000) Naira only|
The above table contains cost of YEWA COE post UTME admission form, YEWA COE post UTME minimum cut off mark and the application portal for successful candidates as well as YEWA COE post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select YEWA COE as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the YEWA COE portal.
Are you interested in the YEWA COE post UTME form for 2022/2023 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will YEWA COE post UTME form 2022/2023 be out?
A – YEWA COE Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can I apply for YEWA COE post UTME form?
A – Log on to YEWA COE portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is YEWA COE post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of YEWA COE post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of YEWA COE post UTME admission form?
A – YEWA COE post UTME screening form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on YEWA COE post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about YEWA COE post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the college of education. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain from this information being posted here.
Yewa Central College of Education UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to YEWA COE are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for YEWA COE Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes at one or two sittings in the WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE Olevel or merit in teacher grade two certificate or its equivalent in the subjects (or at least three subjects) that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected YEWA COE as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration. If you did not, you can still sit for the examination but you must effect changes of institution immediately in your JAMB Portal.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for YEWA COE.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for YEWA COE post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
YEWA COE post UTME application form requirements are what I have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How to Apply for YEWA COE Post UTME Form 2022 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via YEWA COE undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1: Interested candidates are to visit https://yewacoedu.com.ng
Step 2: Click on the above link to purchase your Application form
Step 3: Enter your personal data and choice
Step 4: Come back to the Portal after Payment AND click on the Existing Applicant Login link.
Step 5: Supply your Username and Password (created while filling the application form).
Step 6: Print your Acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Make sure that you print a copy of your form as without doing so; your application will remain incomplete.
- YEWA COE accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results, and at least two sittings.
- Applicants are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Only candidates that selected the institute as a first choice and obtained a minimum of 100 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME are eligible for registration.
- Applicants should ensure that the online form is carefully completed, following ALL instructions, as mistake(s) will be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which will lead to disqualification.
- Applicants are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Applicants are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the College of education.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is yet to be announced.
The above are the college of education’s approved steps in applying for YEWA COE post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The College of Education will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is 30th January, 2020 as announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards YEWA COE post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.