The board of postgraduate Studies, Yobe State University, Damaturu has announced the sale of her postgraduate admission form for 2021/2022 academic session at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000) only and applications are being received for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its application form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
Yobe State University, Damaturu admission form postgraduate admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, how to apply for YSU PG form online via YSU official web portal, the cost of YSU postgraduate admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the forms for 2021/2022 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for YSU PG form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- YSU PG registration procedure for 2021/2022 academic session
- Entry admission form requirements for PG candidates
- How to apply for YSU screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on YSU by current and past applicants.
- YSU form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on YSU forms;
Is YSU PG admission form out?
How much is YSU PG admission form form?
When will YSU PG admission form be out?
Please when is Yobe State University, Damaturu PG admission screening starting?
Please I want to know if YSU PG registration is in progress?
How can I apply for YSU PG admission form?
|FAQs on YSU PG admission Application Form||Answers to FAQs on PG admission YSU Forms|
|Is YSU PG admission form form out?||YSU PG admission form for registration is out.|
|When will YSU PG admission form forms be out?||YSU PG admission application form for 2021/2022 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Yobe State University, Damaturu PG entrance exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at YSU main campus.|
|Please I want to know if YSU PG admission registration is in progress?||Currently the YSU PG form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for YSU PG admission Programme?||YSU PG admission registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on YSU PG admission form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Yobe State University, Damaturu or other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
How To Apply for YSU PG Admission Form
Step 1 – You are to first visit ysu.edu.ng/pgapplication
Step 2 – Create an account by following the indicated steps below
Step 3 – Generate RRR code and pay the application fee of 10,000 Naira as stated on the page using any epayment channel or bank branch.
Step 4 – Login with your phone number and generated RRR code to proceed with your application
Step 5 – You are required to provide all information in the application form and print acknowledgment slip. Please note that any application with incomplete information will not be treated as valid.
Step 6 – Upload all requirements including certificates, official transcripts of academic records, indigene letter, birth certificate or declaration of age amongst others.
Step 7 – Submit your application by clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Proposed programme including the Area of Specialization should be clearly stated.
- A candidate can apply for only one programme at a time.
- The departmental postgraduate committee or board of postgraduate studies or the Senate shall not be obliged to give reasons for denial of admission to any candidate.
YSU PG Admission Form Deadline
YSU PG admission form deadline is 3rd of September, 2021. According to the management, after this date, no form will be accepted.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Yobe State University, Damaturu PG admission form 2021/2022? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.