Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of OAU postgraduate part time admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. OAU PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at OAU and must have met the PG part time admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for OAU postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about OAU PG part time admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of OAU PG part time admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of OAU PG part time admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past OAU PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to OAU postgraduate part time admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The OAU format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to OAU PG form after which I will make available, OAU postgraduate general part time admission requirements, how to apply for OAU postgraduate part time admission form.
FAQs on OAU PG part time admission Form
Q – Is OAU postgraduate part time admission form 2022/2023 out?
A – OAU PG part time admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for OAU PG part time admission form?
A – OAU PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is OAU PG part time admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for OAU PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for OAU postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for OAU PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of OAU PG part time admission form?
A – OAU PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife postgraduate part time admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
OAU PG part time admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the part time admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife postgraduate part time admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to OAU PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for OAU Postgraduate part time admission Form
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, or other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semester and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for OAU Postgraduate part time admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Step 1: Log on to http://apply.oaunetque.com
Step 2: Click on Create application account and use a viable personal e-mail address and password to Create an application account.
Step 3: With the e-mail and password combination, applicants should sign in and accurately fill the pages of the application form.
Step 4: Click on Remita to pay the application processing fee (ATM cards for all banks are supported)
Step 5: Applicants should forward the following relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Photocopy of University Degree Certificate
- Photocopy of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Photocopy of O’ Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- The original transcript obtained from the Applicant’s University plus duly completed downloaded Obafemi Awolowo University Postgraduate College Transcript Label; (i)-(v) must be properly addressed to:
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
- Kindly note that another set of relevant documents in support of your applications as specified in (i)-(v) should also be forwarded to the Head of Department of your choice.
OAU PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The Management has not announced a closing date OAU PG part time Admission Form. As soon as they do this content will be updated. Please be advised that you are to apply as early as possible.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, PG part time form 2022/2023? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.