unizik.edu.ng is the official website for applying for UNIZIK post UTME admission form for 2024/2025. UNIZIK post UTME screening admission form is obtainable every academic session after UTME; this is enable students who sat and passed the minimum JAMB approved cut off mark to participate in the forthcoming UNIZIK post UTME form as announced by the management of the institution. The table below is a summary of the post UTME form:
|Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
|UNIZIK post UTME Screening Form
|Cost of UNIZIK post UTME form
|Two thousand (2,000) Naira only
The above table contains cost of UNIZIK post UTME admission form, UNIZIK post UTME minimum cut off mark, and the application portal for successful candidates as well as UNIZIK post UTME closing date for submission of forms online.
The above information is very vital whether you have or yet to select UNIZIK as your first choice of institution during your JAMB/UTME registration exercise as this would ease your registration process on the UNIZIK portal.
Are you interested in the UNIZIK post UTME form for 2024/2025 academic session? Below are the most frequently asked questions from applicants interested in the form:
Q – When will UNIZIK post UTME form 2024/2025 be out?
A – UNIZIK Post UTME form is out and registration is underway.
Q – How can i apply for UNIZIK post UTME form?
A – Log on to UNIZIK portal, click the application form link to apply (See full details under “How to Apply” below).
Q – How much is UNIZIK post UTME screening form?
A – Cost of UNIZIK post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira only.
Q – What is the closing date of UNIZIK post UTME admission form?
A – UNIZIK post UTME screening form closing date is 30th September 2024.
The above are the FAQs on Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka post UTME form for both current and prospective applicants. Do yourself a lot of good by reading diligently in order to ease your application steps.
You ought to be clear about UNIZIK post UTME registration form because I will simplify the application steps needed in applying for their post UTME form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the University. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka post UTME application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants last academic session, the only striking difference is the closing date and this is the norm amongst other tertiary institution. Going by the above information it is pertinent to point that the schools that are affiliated to UNIZIK are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
UNIZIK Post-UTME Eligibility Requirements
- Candidates who chose Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or its affiliate institutions as their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to
- Candidates who did not choose NAU as first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty / programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Courses with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Science
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Edu/English and Edu/Economics
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
b) Candidates who did not choose UNIZIK as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are ELIGIBLE to apply for UNIZIK Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate(s) must have successfully completed a change of Institution and course to Nnamdi Azikiwe University on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
c) Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS who selected Nnamdi Azikiwe University as their 1st choice of institution during 2024/2025 UTME registration or changed their institution and course to UNIZIK are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for UNIZIK post UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME/DE Screening Form
To apply for UNIZIK post UTME & Direct Entry form online, candidates must adhere strictly to the following guidelines:
Step 1 -Visit unizik.edu.ng
Step 2 – Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
Step 3 – Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
Step 4 – Login with your username and password
Step 5 – Click on 2024 Post UTME application
Step 6 – Link your jamb registration profile to your
Step 7 – Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
Step 8 – Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
Step 9 – Click on submit form to submit your form.
Step 10 – You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for UNIZIK post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The form will be available from 10th August 2024 and ends on 30th September, 2024.
That’s all you need to know as regards UNIZIK post UTME/DE screening form for 2024/2025 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
Best of luck to all candidates.