University of Ilorin school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of UNILORIN postgraduate admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. UNILORIN PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at UNILORIN and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for UNILORIN postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about UNILORIN PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of UNILORIN PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of UNILORIN PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past UNILORIN PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to UNILORIN postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The UNILORIN format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to UNILORIN PG form after which I will make available, UNILORIN postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for UNILORIN postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on UNILORIN PG Admission Form
Q – Is UNILORIN postgraduate admission form 2023/2024out?
A – UNILORIN PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for UNILORIN PG admission form?
A – UNILORIN PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is UNILORIN PG admission form?
A – Cost of UNILORIN PG admission form is 25, 000.00 Naira only for Applicants within Nigeria OR $200.00 only for International Applicants. .
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for UNILORIN PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificate are eligible to apply for UNILORIN postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for UNILORIN PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of UNILORIN PG admission form?
A – UNILORIN PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on University of Ilorin postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
UNILORIN PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
University of Ilorin postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to UNILORINPG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission Form
- Applicants for the Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science shall satisfy one of the following:
- a minimum of first degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognised University: Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences or the Humanities.
- HND in Computer Science or Engineering from recognized Polytechnics with a minimum of Lower Credit; and
- HND in any other discipline different from those in (ii) but preferably from Sciences or Social Sciences with a minimum of Lower Credit from a recognized Polytechnic or equivalent Institution, with at least one year cognate experience.
- Applicants for Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics shall satisfy one of the following:
- A minimum of an honour’s degree from a recognized University in any of Science and Social Science disciplines;
- HND in Statistics from a recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- The M.A. Peace and Security Studies is OPEN ONLY to participants of the Executive Intelligence Management Course (EIMC) of the Institute of Security Studies, Abuja.
- The M.A. Peace and Strategic Studies is OPEN ONLY to participant in the Executive Management Course (EMC) of the Nigerian Army School of Education (NASE), Ilorin or any other equivalent programme approved by NASE.
- The M.Sc. Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) is OPEN ONLY to participants of the Natural Water Institute, Kaduna.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic session and a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessions and a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessions and a maximum of five.
How To Apply for UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission Form
Application fee for all programmes is 25, 000.00 Naira only for Applicants within Nigeria OR $200.00 only for International Applicants.
UNILORIN PG FORM CLOSING DATE
Application Forms are to be completed on-line and will close on Saturday, 29th June, 2022. Note that the latest date for receipt of supporting documents is Wednesday, 31st July 2022. Successful applicants would be notified by e-mail.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the UNILORIN PG admission form for 2023/2024 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.