Federal University, Oye Ekiti school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of FUOYE postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. FUOYE PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at FUOYE and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for FUOYE postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about FUOYE PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of FUOYE PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of FUOYE PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past FUOYE PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to FUOYE postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The FUOYE format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to FUOYE PG form after which I will make available, FUOYE postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for FUOYE postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on FUOYE PG Admission Form
Q – Is FUOYE postgraduate admission form 2022/2023out?
A – FUOYE PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for FUOYE PG admission form?
A – FUOYE PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is FUOYE PG admission form?
A – Cost of FUOYE PG admission form is Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000.00) only.
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for FUOYE PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificate are eligible to apply for FUOYE postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for FUOYE PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of FUOYE PG admission form?
A – FUOYE PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Federal University, Oye Ekiti postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
FUOYE PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Federal University, Oye Ekiti postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to FUOYEPG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Form
Usually, all postgraduate programmes have their requirements, however, there are some basic entry postgraduate admission requirements which must be met in order to be eligible to apply for FUOYE postgraduate programme. In this paragraph, we will be giving you in details, FUOYE postgraduate admission requirements for PGD (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters programme and PHD programmes) so candidates can be clear as regards what is required of them by the postgraduate school.
Ph.D DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
These programmes are available to holders of Master degrees, with a minimum of 60% score in their Master degree programmes.
A Ph.D. degree programme runs for a minimum period of 36 calendar months and a maximum period of 48 calendar months for full-time students OR a minimum period of 48 calendar months and a maximum period of 60 calendar months for part-time students.
Note that relevant courses will be taken for the Ph.D studies including a supervised Thesis where prescribed.
M.PHIL /PH.D. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Candidates who score between 55.00% and 59.99% Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at Master’s level can apply for admission into the M.Phil/Ph.D programme on full-time basis. The programme runs for a period of 12 calendar months after which the candidate, on good performance can transit to the Ph.D programme.
- Candidates in this category are eligible for conversion to Ph.D. candidature, following a progress assessment report to be made by a Panel of Examiners at the end of the first session of registration. Candidates must score not less than 60% (aggregate) at the end of the first session to be eligible for conversion for the Ph.D. programme.
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A candidate applying for the Master’s degree programme must have made a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in his/her Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Master’s degree programmes run for a minimum period of a year (12 calendar months; that is, two semesters) and a maximum period of two years (24 calendar months; that is, four semesters) for full-time candidates OR a minimum period of two (2) years (24 calendar months; that is, four semesters) and a maximum period of 36 calendar months; (that is, six semesters) for part-time candidates depending on the peculiarities of the Department.
- All Master’s Degree Programmes are by course work in addition to a research work/report at the end of which a dissertation is produced.
- Applicants are to note that, a programme automatically lapses at the expiration of the maximum duration for each programme. However, a candidate may apply for an extension of not more than 12 months.
- Candidates in regular employment must submit with their applications, formal letter of release for postgraduate studies issued by their employers.
- Also, all applicants who are not graduates of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) must request their former Universities or institutions to forward directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies the academic transcripts of their First Degrees or Master’s degree with respect to applicants for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees, respectively.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic sessionand a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessionsand a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessionsand a maximum of five.
How To Apply for FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Form
STEP 1: To apply, PG aspirants are to pay the sum of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) through REMITA platform MDA:
Federal University Oye Ekiti- 1000134.
ACCOUNT NAME: REMITA REVENUE ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0320496861013
STEP 2: Go to FUOYE PG website. On the home page displayed, click Application Instruction and read carefully.
STEP 3: Click on apply now to start new application or click on login to continue application after payment.
STEP 4: Use your Application Number as username and SURNAME as password. Carefully type in your Application Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed. Thereafter,
STEP 5: Candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names.
STEP 6: After Login, click on Continue Registration link on the main menu.
STEP 7: Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports pictures by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport pictures must not be more than 20KB.
STEP 8: On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
STEP 9: All candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
STEP 10: On completion of choice of programme click Next Step button.
FUOYE PG FORM CLOSING DATE
The management has announced that FUOYE PG form will be closing on the 16th of July 2022 hence all application forms must be submitted on or before the due date.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the FUOYE PG admission form for 2022/2023 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.