Tai Solarin University of Education, school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of TASUED postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session. TASUED PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at TASUED and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for TASUED postgraduate application form both for first-time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about TASUED PG admission form which includes the commencement date for the sale of TASUED PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of TASUED PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past TASUED PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to TASUED postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above are from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The TASUED format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to TASUED PG form after which I will make available, TASUED postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for TASUED postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on TASUED PG Admission Form
Q – Is TASUED postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 out?
A – TASUED PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for TASUED PG admission form?
A – TASUED PG part-time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is TASUED PG admission form?
A – Applicants are required to purchase the Tai Solarin University of Education, School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of N15, 000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only).
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for TASUED PG form?
A – NYSC discharge certificate is an important document for applying for TASUED postgraduate programme. Therefore without your NYSC discharge certificate, you cannot apply.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for TASUED PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of TASUED PG admission form?
A – TASUED PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on Tai Solarin University of Education, postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
TASUED PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
Tai Solarin University of Education, postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point out that the schools that are affiliated to TASUED PG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form
All Candidates seeking admission into any of these programmes must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes, including the English Language (in not more than two (2) sittings) at the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WAEC//NECO/SSC/GCE O/L) conducted by recognized examining bodies such as West African Examination Council, National Examination Council, National Business and Technical Education Board, University of London, University of Cambridge, etc.
SPECIFIC PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- Candidates seeking admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programme should possess a minimum of Third Class in the Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of Lower Credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND).
- First Degree holders irrespective of class of degree who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as a profession.
- HND graduates irrespective of class or grade who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as a profession.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education combined with Master in Education Programme (PGDE/M.Ed)
- The programme is designed for candidates without a background in Education who may wish to pursue M.Ed. programme. The two certificates will be issued concurrently at the end of the M.Ed. Programme.
- Graduates of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who has obtained the approved Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the field of study.
- Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s Degrees and Postgraduate Diploma in the same subject.
- Candidates with HND (Minimum of Lower CREDIT) and Postgraduate Diploma in the course applied for.
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PH.D)
- Every candidate must have a Master’s degree in his/her area of specialization with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 or 60%.
- Holders of M.Phil. Degree in his/her area of specialization.
- Those who have CGPA of 3.50 – 3.99 or 55% and above in Master’s degree programme can apply.
- Candidates in (c) above will have to go through a conversion process into Ph.D. programme.
SPECIAL COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management at Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language, Mathematics, and Economics at the WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level. They must also have a certificate in Education.
- Candidates wishing to study Guidance and Counseling Psychology at Master’s degree level must have credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level. They must also have a Certificate in Education
- Candidates wishing to study Educational and Media Technology at Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language and Mathematics at the WAEC/NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level. Candidates must also have a Certificate in Education.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Evaluation at Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language and Mathematics at the WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level.
- Pass degree with 3 years cognate working experience is acceptable for Postgraduate Diploma in English.
- Candidate wishing to study Business Education at Master’s level must have credit pass in English and Mathematics at WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE O’L or NABTEB
- For Science and other Mathematics related courses, a credit pass in Mathematics at the WAEC/NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level is compulsory.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-Time Diploma: Minimum of three semester and a maximum of eight semesters.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of four semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Full-Time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A Minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters
- Full-Time: A Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
- Part-Time: A minimum of eight semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
How To Apply for TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form
Step 1 – Candidates should apply online with payment of application fee of fifteen Thousand Naira only (N15,000) payable with Master cards or VISA ATM cards. (Print out your receipt after payment).
Step 2 – The address for application is https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission and select the appropriate Post-Graduate programme.
Step 3 – Complete the application form and print out the form along with three referees’ report forms.
Step 4 – The printed on-line application forms should be submitted along with one photostat copy of the following:
(i) WAEC/NECO SSC /GCE O’ Level Certificate
(ii) Bachelor’s Degree/ HND certificate and other certificates.
(iii) NYSC Discharge / Exemption/ Exclusion Certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
(iv) Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable.
(v) Payment receipts.
(vi) Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age
(vii) 2 Passport photographs
Step 5 – All completed application forms and academic transcript must be addressed and sent to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun,
P.M.B 2118, Ijebu-Ode,
N.B Candidates are required to ensure that their academic transcripts and referees’ reports are forwarded directly to the above address.
TASUED PG FORM CLOSING DATE
TASU PG form closing date for 2022/2023 academic session is 31st January 2022.
Kindly send your questions if you have any via the comment section below and I will respond upon receipt.