University of Maiduguri school of postgraduate studies through the management of the university has announced the sale of UNIMAID postgraduate admission form for 2023/2024 academic session. UNIMAID PG form is made available online for candidates interested in running a postgraduate programme at UNIMAID and must have met the PG admission requirement for the proposed programme.
This post will serve as a guide in applying for UNIMAID postgraduate application form both for first time applicants and returning applicants as it would cover every grey area about UNIMAID PG admission form which includes the commencement date for sale of UNIMAID PG admission form, the application procedure, duration of all PG programmes, cost of the PG form and the closing date of UNIMAID PG admission form.
Before we proceed, as usual, based on the challenges faced by past UNIMAID PG applicants in their application process, I thought it necessary to address them all in order for you to avoid encountering such in your registration.
I will be listing all the frequently asked questions as it relates to UNIMAID postgraduate admission form. These questions as stated above is from past and current applicants. It is advised you note them down as it would assist in your application process.
The UNIMAID format below indicates the FAQs and their appropriate answers with regards to UNIMAID PG form after which I will make available, UNIMAID postgraduate general admission requirements, how to apply for UNIMAID postgraduate admission form.
FAQs on UNIMAID PG Admission Form
Q – Is UNIMAID postgraduate admission form 2023/2024out?
A – UNIMAID PG admission form is out and the online application has begun..
Q – How can I apply for UNIMAID PG admission form?
A – UNIMAID PG part time registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.
Q – How much is UNIMAID PG admission form?
A – Cost of UNIMAID PG admission form is N 15,000.00 (Fifteen-thousand Naira only).
Q – I am still running my NYSC, can I apply for UNIMAID PG form?
A – The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC discharge certificate are eligible to apply for UNIMAID postgraduate form.
Q – I have NYSC exemption letter, can I apply for UNIMAID PG application form?
A – Yes you are eligible, all you need to do is present your exemption letter
Q – What is the closing date of UNIMAID PG admission form?
A – UNIMAID PG form closing date is yet to be announced.
The above are the FAQs on University of Maiduguri postgraduate admission form for both current and prospective applicants. However, please feel free to ask questions via the comment section should you have any.
UNIMAID PG admission form application procedure will be a seamless one because I will simplify the application steps required to apply for the admission form so that new and prospective applicants can apply with ease. Applicants who have previously registered and participated in the prior registration exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from the information provided here.
University of Maiduguri postgraduate admission form application process this academic session is the same step used by applicants during the previous session, the only major difference is the closing date of the application form. Going by the above information, it is important to point that the schools that are affiliated to UNIMAIDPG school are to follow the application steps outlined below but first let’s go through the requirements for applying for the form online.
Requirements for Applying for UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Form
For Postgraduate Admission, candidates must possess basic “O” Level requirements (credit in five relevant subjects, including English and Mathematics) in addition to the following:
PH.D ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must have obtained a masters degree from M.A, M.Ed., M. Sc., M.Eng. or LL.M Degrees in the relevant areas with CGPA of at least 4.00 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00 from UNIMAID or any other recognized University or 60% (B. Average)
- All Ph.D programmes are done by course work.
MASTERS DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates for admission into M.A., M.Ed., M. Sc. (Ed), MLS, M.Sc., M.Eng. and L.L.M. programmes shall have:
- First Class, Second Class Upper or Second Class Lower Degree from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree plus a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidate for admission into MBA, MHPM, MPA, MPBD, MHRS and MASS should have:
- A good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Sociology and Anthropology, History, Economics from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus a Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of merit in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates for admission into PGDM, PGDE, PGDNSS and PGDA must have obtained a degree in relevant discipline from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
DURATION OF STUDIES
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Full-Time Diploma: Minimum of one academic session and a maximum of two.
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time: A minimum of two academic sessions and a maximum of three.
- Full-Time: A minimum of three academic sessions and a maximum of five.
How To Apply for UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Form
UNIMAID PG forms can be obtained at the School of Postgraduate Studies, the University of Maiduguri upon payment of a non-refundable fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) at UNIMAID Microfinance Bank.
UNIMAID PG FORM CLOSING DATE
All completed application forms should reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the approved closing date.
I Hope you understand the steps provided above? Do you have any questions as regards the UNIMAID PG admission form for 2023/2024 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.